Thursday, October 7, 2010

Scrub-a-dub-dub...

Whomever invented washers and dryers is a genius. Seriously. Lee and I were able to purchase a new set a couple weeks ago and they got delivered and installed today! I am absolutely BURSTING with excitement to finally have our own washer and dryer! Oh, it's wonderful!!!


Laundromat runs once a week: $6.00+
Cost per year to trudge to the laundromat: $312+
Having perfectly clean and dry clothes every single time without having to go anywhere: priceless.


1 comment:

  1. I still remember our first washer and dryer. I had one baby and was pregnant with our second. Dan was really sick, coming out both ends and making everything he wore or laid on, dirty. With that mess, I was so thrilled to get a washing machine. You are lucky to get one so soon. I'm so happy for you!! They look great!

    ReplyDelete