Sunday, September 26, 2010

Wedding Pictures!

We received our wedding pictures in the mail the other day and I got SO excited! Lee and I were going through them and the whole time I had the biggest smile on my face. They brought back such wonderful memories of our special day! I hope you enjoy them as much as we do!

My wonderful, amazing, incredible friends and bridesmaids!

Lee's wonderful family...

...and my wonderful family! We were so thankful that so many people could come and be a part of our beautiful day!

Haha!

Our reception was held at the Corbin Mansion on the south hill of Spokane. Such a beautiful building and perfect for our reception!

The "line."

Having our yummy cake...

and dancing...

The bouquet toss! These girls are hilarious! (Jackie - the one in the center - totally got it!)

The garter toss!

And the day finally came to an end! It was the most wonderful day of my life!!! To be married for time and all eternity to the most perfect man on the planet (for me) :) is more than I could EVER ask for! I am also thankful to all our friends and family for their support and love! I know we couldn't have done any of this without them...we love you all!!! Yay for being married!!!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pictures!! I am so excited you have a blog. That's where most of my pictures go. I love that you are so crafty too! Wish I'd known you better while you were here! You would have LOVED our retreats of sewing,scrapping and card making! I am a perfectionist too, so I understand feeling like something took a ridiculous amount of time to do it....kind of like my updo's for weddings and such ;) I am so glad that you are so happy and loving life and I will keep a check on your blog so I can keep up with your lovely life :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog Tia! It feels good to keep in touch and see what you guys are up to. Miss you!!

    ReplyDelete