Sunday, September 5, 2010

Welcome home!

Hello everyone! Welcome to our new blog! I am hoping to be successful in this form of documenting our life because I'm terrible at keeping up with the other forms (scrapbooking, journaling, etc). So, I guess the best way to begin is at the beginning of all things: when Lee and I moved here about 3 weeks ago. Isn't that crazy?! We live in a lovely apartment complex called the Teton Apartments. It's so nice and quiet and away from the busy streets.

Here I am on our lovely couch. This is a view into our living room.
It has a nice sliding door leading to the "back yard." It's quite spacious! Everything may seem a little bare for now but don't you worry! I'm planning some fun things to do with the windows soon!

Another view inside the living room.

The kitchen! It's so cute and teeny! It's just perfect for the two of us.

This is our cute little bedroom. When Lee and I went shopping at Bed, Bath and Beyond, we fell in love with this bedspread and decided we must have it!
It's so much fun picking out your style as a couple! I just love it!!!


Here is our office/craft/storage room! I'm still trying to sort through it but for the most part, I think it's going to be perfect. I love having a space all our own to just call home!



4 comments:

  1. Love the new blog and I love your cute apartment! So fun to see where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww,how sweet! My little girl has a blog, soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! Cute place! And welcome to the addictive blogging world!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute apartment for your very first place. Can't wait to see your window treatments...those are always what I struggle with the most!

    ReplyDelete