Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The best thing in the world...

Well, besides my wonderful husband, the best thing in the world are days off from work! Those are the days that I get to do whatever my heart desires and I love it! Now, for the longest time, I have been dying to start building my inventory of cards to sell online at etsy. com. Etsy is a place where you can buy and sell all things handmade. It is the cutest site ever and there are TONS that thousands of people all over the world have listed. You create your own "store" and list all your stuff and people come and buy it! It's awesome. I have been dying to create my store for the longest time. I'm sure I'll have the time now that all I have to worry about is work. I love it!
So here's what I worked on today:


This card took me like, four hours. I know. Ridiculous! The problem is that I'm a perfectionist and every little thing must be perfect to be selling quality. It's just the way I am I suppose. :)



I love fall! I love the colors and the crispness...I love the smells and the cute sweaters! My favorite time of year for sure!
I have a three day weekend coming up and I'm hoping to pump out more cards. :)

And just for kicks, I made Lee his favorite cookies: monster cookies!

I love baking in the fall. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. :)
It's just a beautiful time of year!





3 comments:

  1. I love your cards! I'm a perfectionist, too, which is one of the reasons I switch to digital scrapbooking...it is so much easier to "Edit->Undo" then to rip a piece of paper off when I put it in the wrong place~LOL! I still have all my supplies though and create hybrid projects once in a while. Etsy is fabulous! You should totally go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish it felt like fall here! Still in the 90's...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun that you started a blog! Now we'll be able to keep in touch better. Love your cards. Fall is my favorite time of the year too!

    ReplyDelete