Monday, September 6, 2010

1 month...

One month ago today, I married the man of my dreams. I married the most caring, considerate, patient, loving man I have ever met. I married the only one who could fill my life with such joy and happiness. I can never give enough thanks for him in my life! My world is whole and complete because of him and my only hope is that I can make him as eternally happy as he has made me. He has made my dreams come true in so many ways and I know more than anything that it only gets better from here. I can't wait to see what our future brings...but most of all I can't wait to share it with him.
I love you Lee, with my whole heart and soul, I love you!


1 comment:

  1. Holy Cow.... Has it been a month already? Time sure flies when you're having fun! You make a great couple for sure.

    ReplyDelete